Adam likes to write short fiction and has been a YAC member for a while. If writing were not an option, then music would be the most logical creative outlet for he/him.
Adam Answers the YAC Peculiar Questionnaire
- Describe the most embarrassing picture of you as a baby that your parents use to blackmail you. None, I was born at the age of 14.
- What is your third least favorite color and what number do you associate with it? Yellow and 1.
- What’s your favorite mythical creature? Fireflies, everyone says they exist but I don’t know man.
- What is the current bane of your existence? Thalia.
- What’s the most extreme action literature has ever provoked you to do? Buying a bat costume and fighting crime.
- What game show would you want to be on? Why? Family Feud, because Steve Harvey’s mustache is the greatest thing since sliced bread.
- If you were a parrot, which Eastern European country would you travel to and why Ukraine, because I’ve always wanted to see Kiev.
- Who is your B-list celebrity crush? (Famous but not that famous.) Mae Whitman
- F. Scott Fitzgerald wrote, “Everyone suspects himself of at least one of the cardinal virtues.” What’s yours? Hope
- What is your favorite Cards Against Humanity card? Okay, if you’re not familiar with Cards Against Humanity, answer this. On a scale of 1-10, how much do you hate whales? Lunchables
- If you were indicted tomorrow, what would the charges be? Fish-napping
- Please provide a weird stock photo that describes you personally.