Jonas likes to write utopian fiction and manifestos and has been a YAC member for one year. If writing were not an option, then drawing up maps of imaginary locales would be the most logical creative outlet for him.
Jonas Answers the YAC Peculiar Questionnaire
- Describe the most embarrassing picture of you as a baby that your parents use to blackmail you. It’s a little 8 year old Jonas, with cheeks, and a big floppy hat over my ears and hair, and I’m holding a chicken and grinning. A live chicken.
- What is your third least favorite color and what number do you associate with it? Orange and 8
- What’s your favorite mythical creature? Griffin
- What is the current bane of your existence? The sweet, sweet temptation of not actually doing anything and instead clicking on increasingly bizarre wikipedia links.
- What’s the most extreme action literature has ever provoked you to do? Desperately Google Translating a German cartoon by my favorite author and trying to find out if the jokes are supposed to be surrealist, or if that’s just Google Translate.
- What game show would you want to be on? Why? Let’s Make A Deal, because I could totally rock the Monty Hall Problem.
- If you were a parrot, which Eastern European country would you travel to and why? Poland, to haunt the streets of Kraków at night, freaking out Poles with a sentient parrot.
- Who is your B-list celebrity crush? (Famous but not that famous.) Eric Idle.
- F. Scott Fitzgerald wrote, “Everyone suspects himself of at least one of the cardinal virtues.” What’s yours? Temperance
- What is your favorite Cards Against Humanity card? Okay, if you’re not familiar with Cards Against Humanity, answer this. On a scale of 1-10, how much do you hate whales? Due to ongoing litigation, I cannot answer either question.
- If you were indicted tomorrow, what would the charges be? Conspiracy, treason, and jaywalking.
- Please provide a weird stock photo that describes you personally.